JEFFREY R. WINDSOR, ESQ.
Mr. Windsor is an experienced litigator, mediator, and legal counselor. He has tried, arbitrated, and resolved cases with results including recovering multimillion-dollar settlements on clients' behalf, and defending clients to dismissal of the civil actions against them.
He trained as a Mediator at the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law. He is an Alternative Dispute Resolution panelist, facilitator, and pro tem with the State Bar of California, Dispute Prevention and Resolution of Hawaii, and with Northern California's superior courts, Bar Associations, and resolutions centers.
He has sat on all sides of the table and is able to succinctly analyze and address parties' respective strengths and weaknesses. Drawing on his skills and experience, he will listen to you, provide individualized attention and counsel, and assist you in efficiently developing creative, effective solutions for your dispute.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, CA, J.D.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, B.A.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA
Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution: Mediation Certification; Mediating the Litigated Case; Elder Care Mediations
Professional Organizations and Associations
- State Bar of California
- Hawaii State Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii
- Dispute Prevention and Resolution, Honolulu, HI
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Panel Member - Santa Clara County, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Marin County Superior Courts
- BASF Bay Area Mediation Services
- Early Settlement Conference Neutral, Santa Clara County Superior Court
- Mediator, Day of Court Mediations, Alameda County Superior Court
- Discovery Facilitator, Contra Costa County Superior Court
- Discovery Pro Tem, San Francisco County Superior Court
- Fee Arbitrator, State Bar of California
- Fee Arbitrator, San Mateo County Bar Association
- Mediator, Peninsula Conflict Resolution Center
- Santa Clara University, School of Law, Lecturer in Law
- Fotouhi Epps Hillger Gilroy Mau PC
December 2008 – October 2012
- Peterson Weyand & Martin LLP
November 2007 – October 2008
- Pierce & Shearer LLP
January 2007 – November 2007
- Liberty Mutual Ins. Co., Staff Counsel
April 2002 – December 2006